"Van Nuys" offers a pool, 3 bed rooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bath rooms and a garage. It is furnished with radio, TV and stereos.
Vacation home "Van Nuys"
The vacation home is located in Port Charlotte, FL 33948.
- approx. 1485 square feet under air
- 2 living rooms
- 3 bed rooms with built-in closets
- 2 bath rooms, thereof one with shower, one with shower & tub combination
- laundry room
- garage (approx. 215sqft).
- pool with electric filter, heat pump, and light
- lanai and pool area caged with loungers
Household is equipped for 6 persons
- stove & oven
- micro wave
- dish washer
- coffe maker
- 6 ceiling fans
- air conditioner
- 2 stereos
- 2 TV sets
- personal computer
- WLAN internet access
- selection of books, CDs, DVDs, VCs, CCs
We recommend to use the home by not more than 4 persons.
The home is equipped with 6 places to sleep; we do not provide cribs or kid's beds.
- $105 per day
- $525 per week (saturday till saturday)
- $1,800 per month (first till last day of the month)
- $120 one-time administration-fee
- $300 refundable security deposit
- A seasonal discount of 20% applies for leases in the period from May 1st to Sep 30th.
- A seasonal surcharge of 20% applies for leases in the period from Dec 15th to Mar 31st.
Fees include all applicable taxes and water, sewage, electric, heating, air conditioning, internet.
TV, telephone & Internet
The home is equipped with a WLAN/WiFi internet access; additionally, at least one of the personal computers is connected to the internet.
There's no dedicated telephone land line. Please use your cell or phone via internet.
TV entertainment is digitally received by antenna; viewer may select out of approximately 45 programs, including spanish programs, religious content and shopping channels. About 15 to 20 programs are entertainment in English language. For more entertainment there is always netflix and the like.
- Knowledgeable representative available
- 2 bicycles may be borrowed without surcharge; please announce your plans to us in a timely manner.
- As there are tenants with allergies or a sensitive nose to pets, we decided not to permit pets of any kind to our premises.